[gdlr_column size= »3/4″]
Doctoral Schools are responsible for PhD training. In connection with UM’s Scientific Council, doctoral schools manage and grant the PhD allowances financed by the university.
They are also in charge of: controlling the quality of the PhD candidates; ensuring the quality of supervision and facilitating the proceedings of the PhD. Doctoral Schools also ensure: a high level of training and offer; qualified PhD supervision; and preparation for the students to enter the job market.
UM welcomes about 1,800 PhD students in its 9 Doctoral Schools. 50% of these young researchers come from abroad, which underlines UM attractiveness and international reputation.
- Law and Political science (ED 461)
- Economics and Management (EDEG, ED231)
- Structures & Systems Information (I2S, ED166)
- Language, Literature, Cultures and Civilization (LLCC, ED58)
- Balard Chemistry Science (SCB, ED 459)
- Chemistry and Biology science for Health (CBS2, ED 168)
- Science of human movement (ED 463)
- Biodiversity, Agriculture, Food, Environment, Earth, Water (GAIA, ED 584)
- Territory, Time, Society and Development (TTSD, ED 60)
[gdlr_column size= »1/4″]
[gdlr_styled_box content_color= »#2c3e50″ background_color= »#ecf0f1″ corner_color= »#748d9a »]
Research and Doctoral Studies Department – DRED
Bât. 7 – CC 00404
Place Eugène Bataillon
34090 Montpellier cedex 5
Phone : +33 (0)4 67 14 31 08
Fax : +33 (0)4 67 14 48 48