The University of Montpellier has talent, and its teacher-researchers are not short of ideas. To help them express themselves on the international scene, the International Relations Department (DRI) supports their initiatives each year by committing itself to the submission and implementation of innovative European projects.
The institution makes a major contribution to the Erasmus + programme and to the realisation of a European Higher Education Area by pursuing several objectives including
- improving the quality and strengthening the European dimension of higher education;
- increased mobility of students, teachers and academic staff
- strengthening multilateral cooperation
- the internationalisation of European higher education institutions
The project team is :
- More than 15 projects carried out each year, half of them as coordinator;
- 1 team of 10 people with varied and complementary backgrounds and skills;
- 8 to 10 million in grants obtained each year to finance projects;
- A network of nearly 300 partners
Curious to know more? Contact the project team directly or consult the details of our international projects below with the explanatory sheets that will present the context, objectives, partners and activities.
Types of projects carried out :
- Capacity building: capacity building projects promoting the modernisation, accessibility and internationalisation of higher education in institutions outside Europe (e.g. improvement of training, modernisation of research, adoption of innovative practices, opening up to the international arena);
- Strategic partnerships: transnational projects to share innovative practices and promote cooperation in order to foster the exchange of experience and good practice across institutions.
- European University
- MIC (mobility programmes)