Are you looking for financing for your project?
The engineering and project support department will help you with your projects and provides you with several tools:
- The OPEN4RESEARCH search engine providing access to a very wide range of international calls for projects.
- If you have not found a call that meets your needs, please contact us and/or subscribe to our newsletter.
Would you like to be supported in setting up and submitting your project?
The Project Engineering and Support Department (SIAP) of the Innovation and Partnerships Directorate (DIPA) is the one-stop shop to help you set up and submit your research and training projects.
The actions deployed by the SIAP include
- Analysis of the call, pre-requisites, eligibility criteria, etc.
- Help in writing the proposal
- Budget construction
- Obtaining validations and signatures of the University's legal representatives
- Contacting the relevant directorates
- Animation and information on calls for projects
SIAP can help you set up any type of project (ANR, Region, H2020, Erasmus +, etc.).
To assist you, SIAP has put together a guide to setting up a project which is intended for all researchers and teacher-researchers submitting a project for management at the University of Montpellier.
Your research project is selected:
Your ERASMUS+ project is selected:
Through their experience, professional teams guarantee an efficient follow-up for the success of your project:
- Negotiation with the funder
- Administrative and financial management
- Protection and enhancement of results