Booster Innovation Montpellier (B.I.M.) "Soigner
In the framework of the I-SITE project of excellence, the Booster Innovation Montpellier (B.I.M.) invites you to a meeting in 2023. This event aims to identify and support innovative projects in the early stages of maturation.
During the three days of training, you will benefit from coaching and advice and preparation for the pitch. A jury composed of I-SITE members will evaluate and guide you to find the best way to promote your project. Following the competition, you will be offered appropriate support.
3 themes are on the program:
- " Protect " for projects dealing with ecology, the environment and biodiversity;
- " Nourrir " aimed at projects related to food, agronomy and agriculture;
- " Care " for projects with an application in the field of health and biology.
- you must be a student or a staff member of the University of Montpellier and its partners in the I-SITE project of excellence;
- be the project leader (it is possible to be accompanied by members of your team);
- participate in the event during the 3 days.
Closing date for applications: May 30, 2023
- Dates: April 4, 5 and 6, 2023.
- Closing date for applications: March 13, 2022.
- More info
- Dates: May 23, 24 and 25, 2023
- Closing date for applications: May 2, 2023.
- More info
For more information, feel free to participate in the 30-minute informational webinar on Thursday, February 9 at 4:30 pm.
Receive a summary of the UM agenda each week