Orientation Internship Employment
SCUIO-IP is there to support you throughout your studies and career planning.
- If you are a high school student and would like to find out more about the University of Montpellier
- You need help to choose your course of study, to mature your study project
- You want to change direction or go back to school
- If you would like to take part in one of our job placement workshops
- Would you like to find out more about the career opportunities offered by UM courses?
- Join the UM's professional network - internships, jobs, CV library
A team of professionals at your service
- Make an appointment, by telephone, with our psychologists from the French Ministry of Education, for a one-to-one interview, to help you develop your study and career plans.
- Make an appointment by telephone with one of our career advisors for a one-to-one interview or a group workshop, to help you find an internship or a job - CV, cover letter, recruitment interview, application for a work-study program or a master's degree. To find out more
Documentary resources to help you
- Books and thematic files on training courses, competitive examinations, professions and fields of activity,
- Information on campus life (studies and practical life),
- Specialized magazines, monthlies and weeklies available for free consultation,
- Details of career opportunities, jobs held, names of companies by degree.
- Free access to computers
The loan is available for 7 days.
- SCUIO-IP Presentation and agenda (French, PDF file)
- SCUIO-IP Presentation leaflet and schedule (English, PDF file)
- Health Tutoring (PASS LAS) at the University of Montpellier
- Transforming access to health studies