Browsing this site makes you a user of the University of Montpellier website. By becoming a user, you accept all the legal information described below.
University of Montpellier - 163 rue Auguste Broussonnet - 34090 Montpellier, France
SIRET NUMBER: 130 029 796 000 13
- Responsible for publication: Philippe AUGÉ, President of the University of Montpellier
- Content management tool: WordPress
- Website design, production and hosting: University of Montpellier
- Hosting: Université de Montpellier, Direction des Systèmes d'Information et du Numérique (DSIN)
- Photo credits: University of Montpellier
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016-679-EU of April 27, 2016), you have in particular:
- The right to access, rectify and delete your personal data,
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- The right to withdraw your consent to future processing,
- Under certain conditions, the right to object to processing that is necessary for the exercise of a public service mission.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about data processing, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the University of Montpellier.
You may also lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Copyright - Links
This entire site is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the publication director.
In application of the law of March 11, 1957 (art. 41) and the intellectual property code of July 1, 1992, any partial or total reproduction for collective use is strictly forbidden without the express authorization of the University of Montpellier.
The www.umontpellier.fr website (texts, graphics, photos, etc.) constitutes a work protected in France by the Code de Propriété Intellectuelle, and abroad by international copyright conventions.
Infringement of any of these rights is a punishable offence.
The resulting files are never passed on to third parties. In particular, we do not sell any address or e-mail files.
The University of Montpellier website authorizes the creation of a hypertext link to its content, subject to :
- Do not use the "deep linking" technique, i.e. the pages of the umontpellier.fr site must not be nested within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- Mention the source, which will be hyperlinked directly to the target content.
- Information may only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes.
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
- Please note! This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic or xenophobic nature, or which may, to a greater or lesser extent, offend the sensibilities of a large number of people.
For other applications, please consult us.
The University of Montpellier has adopted General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTCS) for research services, with the dual aim of simplifying and securing the procedures for contracting these services.
Scope of content
The information provided on the www.umontpellier.fr website is for guidance only.