By browsing this site, you become a user of the University of Montpellier website. By becoming a user, you accept all the legal information described below.
University of Montpellier - 163 rue Auguste Broussonnet - 34090 Montpellier
SIRET NUMBER: 130 029 796 000 13
- Responsible for the publication : Philippe AUGÉ, President of the University of Montpellier
- Content management tool: WordPress
- Design, production and hosting of the site: University of Montpellier
- Hosting: University of Montpellier, Direction des Systèmes d'Information et du Numérique (DSIN)
- Photo credits: University of Montpellier
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016-679-EU of 27 April 2016), you have in particular:
- Rights of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data,
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing in the future,
- Under certain conditions, the right to object to processing necessary for the performance of a public service mission.
To exercise these rights or for any question relating to data processing, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Montpellier.
. In addition, you can, if necessary, lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Copyright - Links
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the director of the publication.
In accordance with the law of March 11, 1957 (art. 41) and the intellectual property code of July 1, 1992, any partial or total reproduction for collective use is strictly forbidden without the express authorization of the University of Montpellier.
The Internet site www.umontpellier.fr (texts, graphic elements, photos, etc.) constitutes a work protected in France by the Code of Intellectual Property, and abroad by the international conventions in force on copyright.
The violation of one of these rights is an infringement liable to prosecution.
The resulting files are never transmitted to third parties. In particular, we do not sell any address or e-mail files.
The University of Montpellier website authorizes the creation of a hypertext link to its content, subject to the following conditions
- Do not use the deep linking technique, i.e. the pages of the umontpellier.fr site must not be embedded in the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- Mention the source, which will point directly to the targeted content via a hypertext link.
- The information used must be for personal, associative or professional purposes only.
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
- Please note! This authorization does not apply to Internet sites broadcasting information of a polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, offend the sensibilities of the majority of people.
For other uses, please consult us.
Provision of services in the field of research
The University of Montpellier has adopted General Terms and Conditions of Sale for research services (GTC), with the dual objective of simplifying and securing the contracting procedures for these services.
- General terms and conditions of sale - French version
- General terms and conditions of sale - version française
Scope of the contents
The information made available on the site www.umontpellier.fr is for information purposes only.