Browsing this site makes you a user of the University of Montpellier's website. By becoming a user, you accept all the legal information described below.
University of Montpellier - 163 rue Auguste Broussonnet - 34090 Montpellier
SIRET NUMBER: 130 029 796 000 13
- Responsible for the publication: Philippe AUGÉ, President of the University of Montpellier
- Content management tool: WordPress
- Design, production and hosting of the site: University of Montpellier
- Hosting: University of Montpellier, Direction des Systèmes d'Information et du Numérique (DSIN)
- Photo credits: University of Montpellier
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016-679-EU of 27 April 2016), you have in particular:
- Rights of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data,
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data,
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing in the future,
- Under certain conditions, the right to object to processing necessary for the performance of a public service task.
To exercise these rights or for any question relating to data processing, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of the University of Montpellier.
Furthermore, you may, if necessary, file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
Copyright - Links
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is formally prohibited without the express authorisation of the director of the publication.
In application of the law of 11 March 1957 (art. 41) and the intellectual property code of 1 July 1992, any partial or total reproduction for collective use is strictly forbidden without the express authorisation of the University of Montpellier.
The website www.umontpellier.fr (texts, graphic elements, photos, etc.) constitutes a work protected in France by the Code de Propriété Intellectuelle, and abroad by the international conventions in force on copyright.
Violation of any of these rights is an infringement liable to prosecution.
The resulting files are never passed on to third parties. In particular, we do not sell any address or e-mail files.
The University of Montpellier website authorises the creation of a hypertext link to its content, subject to the following conditions
- Do not use the "deep linking" technique, i.e. the pages of the umontpellier.fr website must not be embedded within the pages of another website, but accessible by opening a window.
- Mention the source, which will be linked directly to the content in question by means of a hypertext link.
- The information used must be for personal, associative or professional purposes only.
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
- Please note! This authorisation does not apply to websites that disseminate information of a polemical, pornographic or xenophobic nature or that may, to a greater extent, offend the sensibilities of the general public.
For other uses, please consult us.
Provision of services in the field of research
The University of Montpellier has adopted General Terms and Conditions of Sale for research services (GTC), with the dual aim of simplifying and securing the procedures for contracting these services.
Scope of content
The information provided on the www.umontpellier.fr website is for guidance only.