The SCUIO-IP helps you develop your project, from the construction of your training course to your professional integration. It will also help you with your reorientation.
You are a student at the University of Montpellier but you are not sure if you are on the right track? Don't panic!
If the study plan you initially chose at university does not correspond to your expectations, the university system allows you to reorient your course of study in the Bachelor's and Master's programmes. To build a new study project, it is important to talk to your teachers and counselling professionals as soon as possible.
To consider a reorientation, to help you build your professional project, the National Education Psychologists (PsyEN) of the SCUIO-IP provide you with personalised help.
C3R - "React / Rebound / Succeed" certification
A free University Diploma for students in their first year, to help them build a new study project from the second semester.
5 modules with a total of 62 hours from November to December:
- "Bilan-Projet-Action": Working on the student's assessment, getting to know oneself, highlighting one's skills, desires and abilities. Build a project that is coherent with the assessment and the realities of the working world.
- "Oral Communication": Working on oral expression, public speaking, preparing for an interview...
- "Written Communication": Develop your writing skills, work on your professional writing...
- "Methodology": Social themes, press reviews, work methodology, etc.
- 1 optional module: "Practical notions about the company and the labour market": The different types of contracts and possibilities of youth employment (youth contract, apprenticeship contract...). Procedures and information on work-linked training/apprenticeship.
The interviews, by appointment, allow you to express your expectations regarding your study path, to analyse your experiences and to develop orientation strategies in complete confidentiality.
To make an appointment, contact the SCUIO-IP. Telephone contacts below